1. Healthy Food: Keep your skin fresh and glowing by eating antioxidant-rich foods. Choose foods that are bright in color, such as broccoli, carrots, blueberries and tomatoes. When you eat healthy and exercise regularly you are much more likely to have great skin.
2. Sunburn Treatment: First to avoid the chance of sunburn always use a sun block that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. If you are unfortunate and get sunburn, take a bath in lukewarm water using a moisturizing bath product such as Aveeno. Follow with a moisturizer.
3. Help for Rough Hands: Use Mary Kay, Satin Hands. It has an exfoliant and a moisturizer that leaves hands feeling ever so soft. Or, apply an extra emollient cream at night and then slip on a pair of cotton gloves and you’ll wake up with hands that feel much softer.
4. Eliminate Bumpy skin: If your skin feels rough (has little bumps) use a body scrub once a week and you will feel a difference.
5. Get rid of Back Pimples: If you get pimples on your back try a body wash that is make for acne (such as Clearasil) and watch your acne disappear.
6. No More Pillow Marks: To avoid waking up with creases on your face use a satin pillowcase. A satin pillowcase is also a great trick to keep your hair in place.
7. Skin that feels fresh: If you have a problem keeping the shine off your face during the summer and your face feels greasy by noon, change your cleanser and/or moisturizer to oil controlling.
Sheila Dicks is an Image and Wardrobe consultant who helps women learn how to dress to suit their body type and look fabulous. You can reach her at http://www.sheilasfashionsense.com and get the Free Report “ 7 Things Your Girlfriends Won’t Tell You About Beauty and Fashion”.