To put more zip into your casual wardrobe start by expressingyourself using colors and prints creatively. Try new colors, color combinations, styles and accessories that are brighter and bolder than those in your career wardrobe. Color and style will boost your casual look and make you look and feel better.
1. Invest in good quality footwear and choose footwearthat corresponds with the weight of the fabric with which it is being worn.
2. To get the best look from your casual clothes choose styles that glide over your body and do not pinch, pull or squeeze. Bumps and excess weight are not hidden by wearing bulky clothes but rather accentuated.
3. Wear sportswear appropriately. For example, sneakersare intended for sports such as running, jogging or walking. Jogging suits are intended for jogging not for everyday activitie sun related to sports or exercise.
4. To look your best find jeans that suit your body type and are not tight. Here’s a link to the article, “Finding Jeans That Fit”
5. Whatever clothing choices you make choose styles; colorsand color combinations that make you feel better. Don’t wear anything that makes you feel self-conscious. What looks great on your best friend may not be best for you.
ฉCopyright Sheila Dicks 2005
A huge part of looking your best is knowing what clothes to choose to bring out your best features. To learn more about what clothes will suit your body typedownload the Image Makeover ebook for only $19.97 (Canadian dollars). You wiil learn the styles to choose andthe styles to avoid.
Get Yours Now