I came across this article over at the American Heart Association offering some tips for exercise success. As for me, I like to mix up my exercise routine. One day I could go running and another day I could do weight training.
Over at this blog I came across some fitness women tips as well as some great tips on keeping your weight under control and improving your overall health. I like the name of the blog because it’s true, there are no excuses for not including exercise in your daily schedule. Eating is important to us, right? Why shouldn’t exercise be a necessity as well? It’s time to change our attitudes towards exercise. Here’s where you can start: writing down and saying these affirmations to yourself (taken from this website):
- I AM a perfect example of health and fitness.
- My fitness routine is enjoyable, energetic and easy!
- My daily fitness routine gives me excellent results.
- During my work-out routine, I feel healthier and healthier by the minute.
- I enjoy exercising and my fitness routine gives me unfathomable results.
Just 10 Minutes a Day to Get Fit