As I was putting on my makeup the other day, I realized how fortunate I am to live in a country where just about any kind of beauty product is available to me. I looked at my own collection of beauty products...perfume...lip glosses...and just felt this overwhelming sense of gratitude for all of it.
Have you stopped to think about all the clothing and beauty products you have? All the prosperity that is part of your life?
As part of my daily practice of gratitude, I'm listing five beauty products that I'm grateful for...
1. LAVANILA's Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance: Out of all the perfumes I've tried and owned over the years, this is my all-time favorite. Lavanila Laboratories came out with the world's first healthy fragrance collection and seriously, I just want to bath in it everyday. Their fragrances are made of 100% natural ingredients. (Retail: $56)
2. L'Oreal's "Wear Infinite Made for Me Naturals Quads": This is the latest eye shadow collection that is customized for individual eye colors. I have the Summer Dusk and Canyon Stone palettes and what I like about them is that on the bottom of the eyeshadow is a "How To" tutorial on which color to apply where. This definitely helps women like me who aren't eyeshadow experts ;) (Retail: ~$7)
3. Organicare's Energeyes Firming Eye Serum: I love this eye serum because I can immediately feel the skin around my eyes tightening up. I was told that it feels incredible right out of the fridge on a hot, summer day ;) What I also love is that this company uses 100% renewable resources for their products and packaging. (Retail: $75)
4. Crabtree & Evelyn's Revitalizing Conditioning Body Lotion from the new Aromatherapy Distillations Collection: This creamy lotion is made with Coriander and Lemon essential oils along with coconut oil and tiare flower. My skin looks and feels very supple when I put it on. The scent took some getting used to because I've always worn fruity-smelling lotions, but I really do like it. (Retail: $19.50)
5. Burt's Bees - Peppermint Foot Lotion: Every other week I give myself a pedicure and I love putting this lotion on after I've cut and cleaned my nails. (Retail: ~$8)