Who says that being beautiful has to cost a fortune? I'm someone who believes that you can be beautiful without having to visit a fancy salon. Back in my 20's I used to get my nails done every other week and my hair was high maintenance as well. The days of high-maintenance beauty are over!
A couple years ago I showed you my $2 manicure that took 10 minutes to do.
Well, recently I got Lippmann Collection's "Start Me Up" nail treatment set and this is what my nails looked like after I followed the directions that was included with the set...
- Step 1: Smooth nail tip
- Step 2: Gently buff ridges on top of nail plate.
- Step 3: Smooth top of nail plate.
- Step 4: Buff for super high gloss if you will NOT be applying lacquer.
- Step 5: Brush cuticle remover on the cuticle and gently push back with a cuticle pusher.
- Step 6: Dot a small amount of cuticle oil on the cuticle and massage.
- Step 7: Brush nail primer on nail to instantly remove excess oil.
- Step 8: Apply 1 coat of the Rehydrating Base Coat
- Step 9: Apply Baby Love, baby-doll pink nail lacquer. Wait two minutes and apply second coat.
- Step 10: Seal and shine with On a Clear Day top coat.
You can get the Start Me Up Lippmann Collection at Amazon.com for $39 and it'll probably last you at least 6 months or so depending on how often you do your nails.