I find that when I remain in a state of gratitude, more of what I want comes to me. I feel grateful for what I have right now and don't complain that other people have more than me. After all, being able to wear a different outfit everyday is actually a luxury for many people around the world.
Gratitude extends far beyond the realm of material things, though. I share gratitude towards the people who help me find that perfect outfit...or gratitude for the healthy foods that are available to eat.
On one of my other blogs I talked about the power of "Thank You" and how the art of writing Thank You cards has been slowly fading away. When I worked at Nordstrom I often sent out Thank You cards to customers and loved it when they came back to shop with me because I took the time to show my gratitude for their business.
print folded cards and print envelopes. Let's revive the art of the handwritten greeting card!
One person will win:
- (50 ct.) 7 x 5" (folded to 3.5 x 5") Custom Thank You cards with plain envelopes
- 4 Baronial Blank Envelopes, 14 pt Cardstock Gloss coating, Full Color Outside and Blank Inside
1. Enter via the form below...(Only 1 entry per IP address)
3. 1 winner will be randomly selected and notified on May 28, 2010.
4. Giveaway open to US residents ages 18+ only.