1. Beret - A wool or knitted beret is sure to keep your head warm on those chilly fall days. Besides that, it's a classic accessory that never goes out of style.
2. Thermals - Thermal clothes are those basic items that can be worn under sweaters and pants or long skirts. Shops like Damart have a wide selection of thermal clothing for both women and men.
3. Boots - A nice pair of boots can add polish to any outfit. I don't know about you, but I absolutely cannot go without wearing boots during the fall and winter. My eyes are on these Kors by Michael Kors Jada tall leather boots (Available at Lord & Taylor)...
4. Cardigan sweater - I always carry a cardigan sweater with me everywhere I go because you never know when or where a chilly wind will hit in San Diego - especially when I'm in the downtown area. A cardigan is another staple that does not go out of style. My grey cardigan from H&M that I bought several years ago is still going strong.
5. Tights or leggings - Even during the fall I still like to wear dresses, so to keep my legs warm I put on a pair of fun, patterned tights or black leggings. Sometimes I'll wear tights under pants if it's an exceptionally cold day.
What are your must-have items for fall?
Make sure to subscribe via RSS or follow Beauty Is Within on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated!