What makes your style unique? Each of us has something about us that makes us stand out from the crowd. Tell us about it and you get a chance to win prizes to celebrate that uniqueness!
State Farm and Essence Magazine have collaborated to bring you the “Celebrate Your Unique Style Contest.” This contest is a celebration of your unique style and an extension of the Essence Music Festival, an annual festival celebrating contemporary African American music and culture. This year’s music festival is July 6-8 in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Superdome.
To enter the contest, all you have to do is submit a photo showcasing your unique style for a chance to attend the Essence Music Festival with 2 friends. In addition, the winner will receive a style makeover. The winner will be brought on stage at the music festival and their makeover will be featured online. All entries will be judged by a panel of qualified judges and one winner will be selected.
To participate in the “Celebrate Your Unique Style Contest”, submit your photo to WWW.ESSENCE.COM/CELEBRATEYOURUNIQUESTYLE. The contest ends on June 7th.
For those of you special readers, you also have another opportunity to win an exclusive prize package that includes:
$100 gift card to H&M
Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone case
Essie nail polish
Mani pedi kit
To enter this giveaway, share what makes your style unique via the comment box below. Bloggers who share this contest on their blog will receive a bonus entry!
1) Receive one entry for commenting on this post and one bonus entry for blogging about this contest and linking to this post. Bloggers, please email your post to: maria[at]beautyiswithin.net
2) Two entries per person maximum.
3) Open to U.S. residents only.
4) Contest period is May 29, 2012 - June 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST
5) One winner will be selected randomly from all entries received and contacted via Facebook message or email.
6) Winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner may be selected.
Giveaway sponsored by State Farm Insurance
Make sure to subscribe via RSS or follow Beauty Is Within on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated!