Fall is just around the corner! I believe that it’s never too early to start the hunt for those basic fall fashion items - especially with Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale going on right now. If you don’t know, fall is my favorite season and I always enjoy curating the must-haves to add to your wardrobe.
Here are 5 fall fashion basics that I think every woman should own:
1) Pair of classic black boots - If you only own one pair of shoes for fall, this is it. You can wear boots with just about anything - dresses, jeans, and skirts. My favorite type of boot are the flat riding boots because they never go out of style. I have my eyes on this pair of Tory Burch leather riding boots...
2) Button-up sweater - This is one piece of clothing item I have for every season, but especially for fall. You could go for a striped sweater since stripes are supposed to be the trend for this fall 2012, but when are stripes not in? I like to stick to neutrals such as grey or olive-colored sweaters.
3) Fitted blazer - For those days when you want to feel polished and professional, a blazer will do the trick. I recently scored a deal on a really nice black blazer at a thrift store, but I would love to have this Rachel Zoe velvet blazer too...
4) Trench coat - Even here in California we get cool, rainy weather, so it's always good to have a trench coat handy. This is another item that looks good with any outfit.
5) Black or brown leather handbag - A nice, quality leather handbag can almost always take a cheap outfit and upgrade it to stylish status. If I had the money, I'd buy this Chloe satchel in a heartbeat...
What fall fashion basics are your must-haves?
Make sure to subscribe via RSS or follow Beauty Is Within on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated!