Holiday travel can get stressful, especially during this very busy season. I wanted to put together holiday travel essentials that not only will make travel easier and stylish, but takes into account your peace of mind. What's the point of taking a trip if you can't relax and enjoy it?
1) Aromafloria Travel Size Ocean Mineral Bath Salts ($2.99 at Ulta)- After a long day of travel, it's just nice to take a nice, warm bath to relax and wash away all the craziness of the day.
2) Travalo Pure Refillable Atomizer ($10.99 at Walgreens) - quickly transfer your favorite perfume from a full-sized bottle into a travel-sized sprayer. It comes in a range of colors and TSA approved!
3) Diane von Furstenberg Rolling Duffel, 20" Private Jet II Bowler (Sale $119.99 at Macy's) - A simple, yet very stylish duffel bag; Comes with a 10-year warranty.
4) Hadaki's Hanging Roll-Up Makeup Pod (~$24 at Amazon) - Keep your makeup and toiletries organized with interior vinyl pockets that also help protect against spills. I love that you have different colors and designs to choose from :)
5) Panasonic Precision Body Shaver (~$24 at Amazon) - Designed to be used without water, Panasonic’s new precision body shaver features a pivoting head and a tiny brush to get rid of the hairs in the blade. I love the compact design of this shaver, but I will say, though, that it's mainly good for touch-ups when you're on-the-go. I have somewhat course hair, so it doesn't quite cut as close as I want.
6) Sephora instant nail polish remover ($9.50) - Change your polish quickly and easily with this travel-size polish remover - no cotton balls needed!
7) Khataland YoFoMat® foldable yoga mat ($37 at Amazon) - You'll need to balance all that holiday eating with a little fitness. It's also a great mat for meditation. Perfect for the traveler, it's foldable and can easily be carried around in your handbags, backpacks, travel cases, etc.
Make sure to subscribe via RSS or follow Beauty Is Within on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated!