I believe that everyday should be Valentine's Day. Don't wait to show the people you love (including you!) how much you care about them. Whether it's leaving little love notes for your significant other or sending a handwritten card or letter to say, "Hi!", there are little things you can do each day to show love without spending alot of money. Also, sometimes a meaningful night spent together on Valentine's Day is just enough.
That said, if you do feel like giving a gift for Love Day, here are a variety of last-minute gift ideas for both her and him...
1. The 'Hashtag Love' Bracelet by BCBGeneration offers a constant reminder to the wearer to embody love.
2. "I Love You To The Moon and Back" sterling silver pendant necklace is a sentimental gift that can be given to anyone and kept forever and ever. The design is unique and whimsical, which is good for someone who appreciates fun jewelry.
3. I don't know anyone who doesn't like a fun pair of socks. I love these Valentine's Day socks by Xhiliration.
4. Demi Lovato's book, Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year, is also one of those gifts that can be kept for a lifetime. The person reading this can feel inspired and empowered each and every day.
5. I am absolutely in love with Katy Perry's latest fragrance, Killer Queen. It has a luscious fruity/floral scent that makes you feel womanly - yes, like a queen. The scent is a bit rich and spicy, so most women would probably prefer to wear the sultry fragrance at night. I wear it during day and night, though. Notes include dark plum, wild berry, bergamot, natural jasmine sambac, rainbow plumeria, red velvet flower, cashmeran, natural patchouli hart, and liquid praline.
1. GUESS Night Eau de Toilette has a fresh, yet very masculine scent. When I smell it on my fiance, I visualize him as a captain of a boat sailing the seas. Notes include hot pepper, grapefruit, elemi, cedarwood, geranium, vetiver, patchouli, labdanum and black vanilla. Also, right now through Valentine's Day GUESS will donate for every Tweet or Instagram post tagged with #LOVENOTES to help with the World Heart Federation and heart disease research.
2. For the guy who likes to think he's the Superman of your life, this pair of Superman cuff links will put a smile on his face. I personally like a guy who has fun with his wardrobe, even if he has to wear a button-up shirt and tie every day
3. Perhaps a pair of fun, new underwear for him in a heart print will spice things up in the bedroom during the special night...*wink wink*
4. If he still has a iPhone 4/4S and has an appreciation for graphic design, then he may like this stylish checker-printed case by Lazerwood.
5. For the man in your life who likes shiny, yet subtle jewelry, the Rastaclat Snoop Lion bracelet offers the best of both worlds. It's simple, but snazzy.
Subscribe via RSS or follow Beauty Is Within on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated!